Display Quilt Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR QUILTS TO BE SHOWN AT
You may enter 3 (three) quilts (does not include challenge or block). However WWVQF retains the right to select from your entries those to be shown.
- Two categories for quilts being shown:
1. Large Quilts = perimeter greater than 200 inches.
2. Small Quilts = perimeter less than 200 inches.
- Quilts larger than 96”x96” may be folded to fit on display racks.
- Items must have a cloth label on back with a minimum of the quilter's name, city, state and title of entry.
- Label must be firmly attached to the back of the quilt (paper label NOT acceptable).